Yes, OAV Air Bushings and Unique OAV Roller Air Bearings are designed to support rotating shafts with linear motion or fixed location. See http://oavco.com/rollerairbearing.html
- What is the accuracy of these OAV air bushings?
- What is the difference between the Air Bearing Guides and the Flat Air Bearings? And which one do I need?
- How is a thrust bearing guided? How is a thrust bearing held in position
- What is OAV Roller Air Bearing?
- How do I install OAV Air Bearings?
You cannot comment on this entry