We design our Air bearings to have a special epoxy to block the pores on the surface where air flow is not desired. Our design forces the flow in the direction of the frictionless surface. This results in higher stiffness, more stability, and better damping properties.
Categories for this entry
- What is the accuracy of these OAV air bushings?
- What is Oav Air Bearing Material And Technology?
- What maintenance do air bearings need?
- How is a thrust bearing guided? How is a thrust bearing held in position
- what happens to Air bearing systems when the air supply suddenly shuts off ?
You cannot comment on this entry