Both are designed for precision linear motion. Flat air bearings are more commonly used and are more cost effective. The Air Beaing Guides such as Dovetail Series are high-end air bearing systems designed to handle more load, higher acceleration, and more moment.
- Can I use an OAV air bushing for Fixed location, rotational motion as well as linear motion?
- What is the accuracy of these OAV air bushings?
- What is Oav Air Bearing Material And Technology?
- How do Air Bearings Work?
- What maintenance do air bearings need?
You cannot comment on this entry