Both are designed for precision linear motion. Flat air bearings are more commonly used and are more cost effective. The Air Beaing Guides such as Dovetail Series are high-end air bearing systems designed to handle more load, higher acceleration, and more moment.
- What is Oav Air Bearing Material And Technology?
- What is OAV Roller Air Bearing?
- How fast can a bearing rotate?
- How is a thrust bearing guided? How is a thrust bearing held in position
- How do I install OAV Air Bearings?
You cannot comment on this entry